Last Updated: January 2023
There is some data that we collect and that you voluntarily provide to us to stay updated on, to become a registered user, subscriber, or customer of the Company.
There is some aggregated and anonymous data that we automatically collect to track how our site is performing, such as cookies or other tracking/analysis software. You can block cookies or trackers, but you may lose some functionality or not be able to enjoy all that we offer.
Even though the majority of our users and customers are not in the EU or an EU citizen, since we are a US-based business, we are making an effort as always to be transparent with how we use your information. If you are an EU citizen, or any citizen of the world, welcome!
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. Responding to surveys, quizzes, signing up for email lists or for webinars are all ways in which you provide us with information about you. We use this information to provide you with services, provide you with relevant information, and keep you updated on our Company. This data is ONLY provided to us by you and is not necessary to simply visit our site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site. For example, we may get information about you from Social Media because a lot of people get to us through Facebook.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. This information is either pseudonymous or anonymous and aggregated.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
How do I disablecookies?
If you do not want to receive a cookie, you have the option of setting your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you may determine whether to accept it or not. However, please be aware that if you do turn off 'cookies' in your browser, you will not be able to fully experience some of functionality. For example, you will not be able to use automatic log-in or other personalization features that we may offer.
Deleting Account.At any time you may request we delete your account by submitting a request to email@example.com. Upon request all data collected will be deleted from our records.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is any information relating to an identifiable natural person, meaning that someone could identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Please remember that the only personal information that we have is the information that you have given us and we only process and store it to provide you with services that you have signed up for or to provide you with information that you have asked us for.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding. When this happens, that information is aggregated and pseudonymized, generally, but for certain business deals we may give access to our customer list to this other entity. If that happens, we will let you know and you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe or cancel your registration.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share information that you have allowed us to share, by submitting it to a public site, such as Google, Facebook, or to our site for publication.
- We may share information by virtue of using “plug-ins” or other applications on our site, such as payment processors or video/webinar software, that allows our Company and many small businesses to have a robust web presence.
- We may share aggregated user data, and information that does not identify an individual or device, with business partners without restriction. This data will be anonymized and may include financial health, app usage, quality of life, and other data about usage and performance in the application.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you, if there are any. If you cancel your registration AND you opt-out, then you should not be receiving emails from us. If you are, then please let us know so that we can correct this.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
3131 Western Ave, M530
Seattle, Washington 98121